Friday, November 23

iMac and I are not understanding eachother!!!

I am having some MAJOR issue right now with my lovely iMac. I have heard how wonderful Apple computers are for graphics and photography. So, since hubby needed a lap to go overseas, I thought this would be the the greatest opportunity to learn the "Apple way" Well, let me tell you I can for the life of me figure out how to edit my pictures. One of the many reason why I haven't posted.

I was using Paint Shop Pro XI, from what I have gathered, there isn't a compatible version of this for the iMac. I have Photoshop elements 3.0. for the iMac. Which blew my mind when we first got the computer.

So, is there ANYONE that CAN PLEASE help me out???? I am in need to get into my creativity, its one of the best ways to relieve stress. And with Nick overseas, and four kids, its the best way to get in some me time. Plus I am getting impatient since I really want to work on my photography!!!!

Thankyou in advance for taking the time to read my PLEA for HELP!!!

3 comments:

Run-alyn said...

Hey there!

Email me.. what kind of problems? I have Photoshop, but I believe Elements is very close to photoshop.

rbarutphotography@mac.com

Ronalyn

Shalini said...

I recently got MacBook as a gift and trying to figure it out. Plan to buy Photoshop elements for Mac as soon as latest version is available.
I am no help but would like to more about your learning curve, please keep us posted.

Nancy said...

sorry I can not help Mel, I'm a computer dummy!!!!

Hugs to you