Monday, February 23

Things make me happy!!!


Hello everyone!!
Just wanted to share one of the new things in my scraproom. I got this at a thrift kinda of store, for 5 bucks. It was an ugly brown. So, I got some trusty white spray paint and made it pretty. I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!
THe top tier had my foam squirlly stamps, the second has my stamp pads and the bottom has my Creative Memories templates. I seem to use them more then I did in the past. And I also know I will use them even more if I can see them. IF you look closely you can also see my new "box" shelves. I use those for the few wooden stamps i have. I will share more of that and the rest of the room in the coming days.
Cute organization makes me HAPPY. (Yes, I know, I AM A Dork but a VERY HAPPY ONE, LOL)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't think you're a dork at all -- you have figured out that "cute" surroundings help you feel "cute" and that "cute" women have more FUN!

Thanks for reading Photo Freedom!!