Tuesday, March 31

Catching up....seems like I am always doing that

Well, its been a long week. But I didnt forget. I am off my internship this week and my photography class with Karen Russell is OVER. =( Its been weird. I mean I have assignments to catch up, but being off interning and the havoc in my household has motivated me much, lol. But did do 2 loads of laundry and folded 2 that have been staring at me. Plus, I swept and vacume so I feel like I have been somewhat productive.

Now the kids are doing chores and Ben is taking a very needed nap. So, I am taking this time to blog and get people up to date. Let's see, ahhh yes.

News-

Well, Nick has the shingles and is hating it. He is in a lot of pain, and he finally got on something stronger then motrin. He can only take it at night.


Sydney had dance pictures taken,today. And she was nice enough to be my model for some pictures I wanted to take and see if they came out how my friend Allie and I envisioned. They turned out even better, whohoo.

Natalie and I were suppose to go to school together to take pictures of her classmates for a mother's day project. But we had to rescedule for next week cause Nick was needed on days last minute.

Ben is up to the usual, running around the house and eating me out of the house. Though he loves to have pictures taken by me and then he has to see them right away, lol.

Last but not least Cameron is still raising money for the Young Marines and so far he is doing really well. He is excitd to graduate and "become" a Young Marine in the later part of April.

Well, I have children that are fighting over who is done with chores and who isnt. LOL. Those are my kiddos. Hope you enjoy the pictures....And I will post about the cool find I got at Ross a couple of weeks ago.

Have a good Evening....

No comments: