Wednesday, August 8

I am a Big Boy now!!!


Happy Hump day!!! Trying to stick to my picture a day!!!! Well Ben was more then willing to help his momma out, LOL!!! He felt the need to eat at the table like his brother and sisters. He thinks he is such the big boy.


And I must say he thinks that spagetti is mighty tasty, even if its just noodles and no sauce.


I am going to go see if I can track down some velcro and see if I can get my foam stamps organized.


Hope everyone has a great night!!!!


Hasta Pasta!!!LOL

4 comments:

Jayne said...

What a little poser you have there!!! He's a cutie!
Jayne

Jeanne said...

Kids and spaghetti are a greata combination for pictures!

Sharon said...

What a cutie! The no-sauce spaghetti is always a hit with kids.
Love your pictures!

Rita said...

He is a doll!! Love the spaghetti everywhere -- looks like he is really enjoying that meal! ;)