Saturday, August 18

yummy yummy and gearing up for the ABC's



Hello my Peeps,


Dont ask me where I got that from, cause I really dont know. Anyway, I have been really bad about blogging this week. Been a busy and somewhat stressful week. Anyway, we went out to Cici's Pizza for dinner this last week as a family, along with a trip to Target for school supplies. Well, I have never seen a 19 month eat this much. LOL. 1 BIG SLICE PIZZA and 3 cheese bread. He truly enjoy his pizza.


And Cameron wanted a messenger bag pack. He found it at Target and he was so very excited!!!

He is pretty much set for school. Well, I am exhausted....hopefully I will blog tomorrow with more interesting stories to tell, LOL.

1 comment:

Suzanna said...

UGH, I need to finish up school shopping too. I haven't even STARTED getting Indy's school uniforms yet! EEEEK!