Friday, August 10

What to do on a HOT DAY!!!













It has been VERY VERY hot in our Neck of the woods. My kids have been a bit on the bored and rebuncious side. So, everyday, I try t change things up. I also have consituted NO electical entertainment time, well except listening to the music on my laptop. So, I guess interactive entertainment.

Anyway, I thought yesterday was a good day to make a club house. So, Cameron built it and they had tons of fun.

Today, have a crazy morning, its been a surpisely calm day. I got some more organizing done in my area, foam stamps are stored. Ok, well Ben is yelling for me, so I am off.

2 comments:

Jayne said...

It's great that kids can find fun other that tv or video games...I used to love making forts from blankets!

Rita said...

Blanket forts are always tons of fun! Love the photos -- they look like they are having a ball!